The real estate trends in India are changing daily. This means that people are moving into new homes. If you are someone who is moving into a new home, you need to know some crucial kitchen hacks. These hacks are not only simple but are also life-changing and life-saving. Take a look:
1. If you are clumsy and end up cutting yourself while chopping fruits and vegetables, just put a damp cloth under your chopping board. It won’t slip now.
2. Did you know that you can check the freshness of the egg? All you have to do is put it in a glass of water. If it is fresh, it will sink, if it is older, it will float.
3. You can dry leftover fresh herbs by microwaving them for about 1-2 minutes. After that, you can use them for months.
4. In order to make sure that all your stubborn ingredients come out, just coat your measuring spoons with cooking spray.
5. If your cheese grater has cheese stuck on it, just put some cooking spray before using it. It makes it much easier to clean as the cheese won’t cling to the grater.
6. Use an apple slicer in order to slice potatoes. It is easy and neat.
7. Use a wooden spoon to keep the pots from boiling over.
8. When heating a pizza in the microwave, just put a glass or a cup of water next to it. It keeps the pizza from drying out by providing extra moisture.
9. Clean your wooden cutting board as it is home to various bacterias. All you have to do is cut a slice of lemon, dip it in salt and run it all over your wooden cutting board.
10. Have a clogged sink? Pour baking soda and white vinegar down the drain, wait for 30 minutes and then wash it up with warm water. Your drain is now clean.
Using these hacks can be useful for people who have no clue how to work around the kitchen. These hacks are simple and handy, they help you keep your home clean and healthy.