- Beautiful nature, Pleasant climate : Literally, Talegaon means “Lake Paradise’. Obviously then, one can just imagine the scenic appeal that’s intensified even more with the trees and greenery around.
- Superb connectivity : Close to the most sought after industrial triangle of Pune-Mumbai-Nashik–it’s well connected through Expressway, National highway and Railway. Moreover, prime roads like National Highway 4 (AH 47), Old Mumbai-Pune Highways and Talegaon-Chakan Road pass through Talegaon too. Besides, Mumbai-Pune Expressway is just 4 KM away from Talegaon. It has miraculously reduced the travel time between Talegaon and Mumbai (2hrs) &Talegaon and Pune (30mins).
- Excellent infrastructure: Talegaon’s infrastructural facilities play a pivotal role in attracting much of its industrial growth.
- Its status of a satellite city: All this has made Talegaon enjoy an autonomous status that’s most favourable to the growth of any enterprise, big or small alike.
- Ample natural resources: An abundance of water, sunlight and fresh air also are major plus points for any enterprise.
- Famous Tourist Destination – Talegaon is blissfully close to famous sightseeing spots like Karla Caves, Bhaja Caves, Vadivali Lake, Badsa Caves, Kondeshwer Temple, PratiShirdi, Celebrity Wax Museum, BhandarDongar, JadhavWadi Dam, Induri Fort, etc. Naturally, it enjoys a great footfall of tourists not just from India but from all over the world.
- A booming realty market : Since Talegaon has been attracting hoards of people wanting to settle down here, the realty sector has got an impetus and a number of townships and new residential projects are coming up here. This means a captive audience with a rising demand for various products and services.
If you are looking at Talegaon for establishing your start up or for expanding it; Namrata Group offers you a range of commercial spaces quite befitting the specific nature of your enterprise.
You may also like :-
Talegaon – the educational hub you are looking for
Find Your Reason To Be in Talegaon!