Once you have a house of your own, you will realise the number of responsibilities that come with it. There are various ways in which one can use certain hacks to deal with emergencies around the house. You may not need these hacks to help you out now but it does not hurt to know these life hacks if you own a house:
1. If you have a cluttered drawer, use drawer dividers. They are usually made up of cardboard or felt, you can even make them yourself at home. These are great as you can put things in separate pockets and it will automatically clean out your mess.
2. If you are someone who has long hair or has a family member who has long hair, think about getting hair traps. They are easily available and all you have to do is place them on the drain. It will save you a lot of time cleaning and unclogging that messy shower drain.
3. Getting confused with keys? A simple way to seperate keys is to paint their ends with separate coloured nail polish. Colour code them and you will know which key is for what purpose.
4. If you want to make your house smell amazing, boil some orange peels with a sprinkle of cinnamon powder. The house will smell amazing.
5. Kitchen sponges are extremely dirty, for obvious reasons. Just put your kitchen sponge in the microwave for 1 minute and you can get rid of about 99% germs.
You may also like-