Use these smart toothpaste tactics for your house!
Investing in a home that makes your dreams come true is only the beginning. After you purchase the house, you will have to make sure you pick the right furniture, make sure that you move in properly and that your house stays clean once you are settled. Here are some simple yet clever cleaning hacks you can use to get a clean house in no time at all:
- Clogged sink? Mix one part salt, one part baking soda and pour it down the clogged drain. Over this mixture, pour some warm vinegar. Top off the warm vinegar with some warm water and leave it for 1-2 hours. Your drain will be unclogged after that.
- Clean the inside of your microwave by simply taking some water in a bowl, adding some lemon and some dish soap to it and placing your cleaning sponge inside it. Heat it for 30 seconds to 1 minute and use the sponge to wipe the insides of the microwave clean!
- Now you can use toothÄ�©paste to get rid of scratches on your furniture surface. All you have to do is rub the toothpaste on the scratch and wipe it away with a wet cloth.
- Worried about a dirty mirror? Take a newspaper and use some water to make it a bit wet. Using this wet newspaper, wipe your mirrors clean in no time at all! It really works!
- Mix one part vinegar and one part water in a spray bottle. Use this mixture to clean stainless steel surfaces, you can use it to clean sinks and taps to anything made of stainless steel, really!
- Have a dirty chopping board? Just slice up a lemon and dip it in salt. Now rub this lemon covered in salt all over your chopping board and you will have a clean chopping board in no time, without leaving behind harmful chemicals!
- Clean your laptop using your old toothbrush!
These hacks for a clean home are simple, easy to follow and are done using all household items! Make sure you use these to have a clean home in no time!
Best 1BHK in talegaon'
turn bedroom into a coziest place